Our Director of Trust, Probate & Estates, discusses with Title Research the number of high-profile probate cases in the headlines recently and provides insight on how genealogy research and insurance can work closely together, in the distribution of estates.
"For a known missing beneficiary, your underwriting is more forensic… you’re getting down to that level of detail, and assisted by the genealogy report."
The discussion includes insight on the following:
- Innovating and demand for new risks.
- The increase in contentious probate cases.
- The difference between comfort cover and known missing beneficiary cover.
- Some factors affecting premium.
- Moral hazards when underwriting a risk.
- International probate searches and risks.
Listen to the full podcast by clicking here. Please note you will be redirected to an external third party website and you may need to sign in and accept their terms & conditions to listen/view.