Trust & Probate Insurance
Lost Share Certificates
Lost Life Policies

Lost Bonds
and Loan Notes
Lost Share Certificates

If a share certificate has been lost or destroyed, the company registrars (Registrars) will often require a letter of indemnity from the owner of the shares, which must be counter-signed by a suitably authorised insurance company.

We can provide the counter-signature and stamp from an insurer acceptable to the Registrars. This will enable the Registrars to issue a duplicate share certificate, thereby allowing the shareholder to complete the proposed transaction.

If the shareholder is concerned about their own liability under the terms of the letter of indemnity to be provided to the Registrars, then we can also provide insurance solutions to protect them against that personal liability.

Our Promise     |     Probate Insurance     |     Trustee Insurance     |     Lost Share Certificates     |     Legal Notice     |     Contact Us